I. Fill out an Inquiry Form and our admissions team will reach out to you to answer your questions and schedule your on-campus tour.
II. When you decide Country Day School is right for you, let us know and we will start the application process for you. You will receive an email once a parent account has been created using your inquiry email address.
III. Submit the required documents on MyCDS https://mycds.myschoolapp.com
IV. Once you have completed all the steps in the online checklist, look forward to a decision from Admissions.
Application for Admission/ Caregiver Questionnaire
- Two previous progress reports or report cards, if applicable
- All relevant medical and educational evaluations which relate to school performance
- Our multi-disciplinary team will review all admissions information
- A member of our team will contact you to schedule some shadow dates, during which your child will attend Victory 2-3 separate mornings (to determine what resources your child needs to be successful and, more importantly, if we have those resources available)
Admissions Decision. Upon acceptance, the following must be submitted:
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Notarized emergency medial release form
- Current Health Certificate of Immunization (obtained from your doctor)
- Current Physical Health Certificate (obtained from your doctor)
- Completed Enrollment Agreement form (below or in front office)
- Including $750 reservation fee